- TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Will Christ Return in 2018?
- The Third Temple Will Be Built for Antichrist Not Jesus Christ
- Were the First Four Seals Opened in 2011?
- Outline of the Book of Revelation
- Order of Events Until the End of the World
- One-World Power: the Anti-Christian Beast
- The Fourth and Final Kingdom Which is Yet to Come
- The Final Battle (Armageddon) and the Final Judgment
- What Shall Be the Signs of Christ's Return?
- The Age to Come: 'The Kingdom Age' vs. 'The Eternal Age'
"Take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things." (Mark 13:23)
"And He began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again. And He spake that saying openly. And Peter took Him, and began to rebuke Him. But when He had turned about and looked on His disciples, He rebuked Peter, saying, 'Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.' And when he had called the people unto Him with His disciples also, He said unto them, 'Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it. For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when He cometh in the glory of His Father with the holy angels'."- Mark 8:31-38
Back to The Lamb Slain Home Page